Here’s a few updates regarding trip preparations:
- Mahalo Sailing has now reserved seven boats and there are only three spots left before all seven are completely full!
- With the additional boats, Jo has been busy filling the Captain/First Mate lineup – as always, their sailing resumes are amazing!
- If you’ve booked your travel plans and haven’t shared it with me, please do so now. Same goes if you will need transportation from SJD to La Paz.
- If you want to share a room or have a room to share, also let me know.
- San Evaristo will once again be our focus for donations – stay tuned, we have peeps on the ground (er, water) that will help put together a list of what they need.
- Mahalo Sailing necklaces – if you were on the BVI WWS Rendezvous, pack your bead necklace. Don’t know what I’m talking about, no worries. You’ll find out when you get to the SOC.